Suntech STP365S-B60/Wnh Mono HC Silver (1750x1052x35mm 20.0kg)
Price EUR/Wp based on full pallet, buying small amounts or single panels an additional cost of 7% (pallet opening and repacking) will be charged.
MOQ (minimum order quantity) for PV panels is: 10 panels.
The exact shipping cost will be estimated before final order confirmation and shipping. Contact our sales team if you have any question or need support in ordering.
We ship worldwide PV components (parcels/pallets/container) since 2007.
Suntech is a world-class manufacturer of crystalline silicon photovoltaic modules with unrivaled manufacturing capacity and world first-class technology. Mono- and polycristaline Suntech solar panels are rigorous controled meeting the highest international standards ensuring defect-free modules. Suntech solar modules are tested for harsh environments (salt mist, ammonia corrosion and sand blowing testing) and stand out witf long-term reliability tests.
- High power output: Compared to 158.75 mm module, the power output can increase 25W-30W
- Excellent weak light performance: More power output in weak light condition, such as haze, cloudy, and morning
- Extended load tests: Module certified to withstand extreme wind (3800 Pascal) and snow loads (5400 Pascal)
- High PID resistant: Advanced cell technology and qualified materials lead to high resistance to PID
- Suntech current sorting process: System output maximized by reducing mismatch losses up to 2% with modules sorted & packaged by amperage
- Withstanding harsh environment: Reliable quality leads to a better sustainability even in harsh environment like desert, farm and coastline
|Power Tolerance||0/+5 W|
|Opt. Operating Voltage (Vmp)||33.9V|
|Opt. Operating Current (Imp)||10.62A|
|Open Circuit Voltage (Voc)||40.5V|
|Short Circuit Current (Isc)||11.35A|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to +85°C|
|Max. System Voltage||1000V DC (IEC)|
|Maximum Series Fuse Rating||20A|
|Dimensions||1756×1039×35mm | 20.3kg|